Following World War II the Biological Survey received modest funding that allowed further ecological surveys by biologists such as Drs. George Goodman, Arthur N. Bragg, A.O. Weese, William T. Penfound, Umaldy T. Waterfall, George M. Sutton, and Carl D. Riggs (Director from 1949-1970). During the 1940’s the Biological Survey began a cooperative agreement with the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation to operate the Oklahoma Fisheries Research Laboratory.
Leave A Comment